Thursday, February 7, 2013

0 (Waiting to be) discharged

Last few moments in the hospital ward. Document procedures sure take long! Just had my last meal, again from the Western selection. "Cream of green pea soup; Slow braised minced chicken caccitore and vegetable." A wee salty overall and had the "canned" taste, from the tomato sauce to the pea soup. But lately salty food has been appealing to me (usually not the case). - baaad. The oatmeal this morning was slightly thicker, an improvement from the watery version I had a few days ago. Their "peach compote" ended up as half a canned peach, and the lemon ricotta was non-existent. But I can do without cheese in my oatmeal, thank you.

Anyhow, my latest weight is 33.3 kg, meaning I gained ~2.5 kg over 6 days, which averages 0.4-0.5 kg a day. Is that too fast a rate? But I'm happy and feel better. No more bak chang feet though now the swelling has decided to hit my abdomen - BIG TIME. I'm like an underaged 4 month pregnant woman. Hope this issue reverts back to normal soon and is not a symptom of another condition!

Happy to be outta here!

No comments :

Post a Comment