Sunday, December 11, 2011

3 Wrong things at the wrong time

Hi! I have 1 presentation + 3 exams next week and of all things, I am actually planning my next sem's time-table. It's not such a simple task, putting together different times + having to consider the pre-requisites for year 4 modules.

So, here's my plan:

LSM3213 Molecular & Cellular Neurobio (so I can take Systems Neurobio)
LSM3223 Immunology (so I can take Adv Immuno)
LSM3225 Mol Microbio in Human Disease
UCV2207 Politics of Heritage
UIT2201 IT Revolution OR LSM4225 Genetic Medicine OR LSM4244 Oncogenes & Signal Transduction

I am super sad that Mol basis of human disease clashes with Immuno. I would so much rather take that than Mol Mirobio. Oh wells. Maybe mircobio will turn out interesting.

3 comments :

  1. hey sabrina , was just wandering about the net looking for reviews for oncogenes and signal transduction mod. I know this is an old post but did you take it in the end ? Im interested to know more :)

    hope you have had a merry christmas !
    blessings
    al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there. No I did not take it. Sorry that I can't be of help! Have a great new year and all the best for the coming sem!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Just came across your blog and would like to ask if you took genetic medicine module? :)

    ReplyDelete