Friday, December 2, 2011

0 December (alarm) bells are ringing

Source: weheartit


It's Dec!

The good: Christmas! Can you just smell the festive aura in the air?

The bad: exams looming, which is not a problem in itself; the problem is that I barely started my studying! (Just submitted my 4-page congress report, completed in record time. Usually I'll take note of every minute detail from the content to the formatting but this time, time is not on my side.) Another bad - the clock is ticking down towards the end of my lovely, escapade as I would call it, to London. Back to Singapore and the stress. :(

Meanwhile, I'm eager-beaverly looking forward to Wicked on 16 Dec! It's gonna be a wicked time with music & family!

Yogurt-style Orchard Peach Ensure Plus expected to arrive in the mail today/tomorrow! One thing why I love UK is for its sheer accessibility to the variety of products, which are not available in Singapore.

Sleepy weepy, it's 4.25am.

No comments :

Post a Comment