Monday, January 23, 2012

0 Seeing is believing

I was comparing the photos that JJ had just uploaded into FB with pre-London photos, and then all the way back to a few years ago, and I have to concede, I look absolutely awful now. Sunken face, skeletal arms and legs. I mean, my legs were always skeletal to begin with, but last time I had more flesh on my face and it was of a better color. I like myself best in the pre-uni days where I was doing all those orientations and being out in the sun. Now... = GROSS.

CNY family reunion dinner at Old HK Essence, Oasia Hotel was yummers, except for the tepid chicken soup. I wish there were more of the silky soon hock fish though. The ultimate was the premium mushrooms and abalone. It totally changed my perspective of abalone - no fishy smell of the sea and not rubbery at all!

No comments :

Post a Comment