Tuesday, May 7, 2013

0 Alpha and Omega

This will probably be my last post here at FelixFletus(blogspot). I don't know why it is like that but every time I begin a new chapter of my life, I feel compelled to start a new blog. I have just exported all my Early Morning Oats posts and combined it with FelixFletus (wordpress). So FelixFletus (Wordpress) details my life (or lackthereof, really) from October 2009-August 2011, while FelixFletus (Blogger) dates from August 2011-May 2013. It's been a great and tiresome journey through the years and I seriously need to do some cleaning up before I get a more professional blog up and running. I'll stick to Early Morning Oats because I feel most attached to this name. I shouldn't be thinking about this blog business now seeing that I have an unstudied paper in about 26 hours time. So more on it tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment