Sunday, March 3, 2013

0 Cracked

Oh dear, today marked the death of my dear red Le Creuset stoneware baking dish. This goes to show that money does not necessarily buy quality; it did not even last two years. I bought this on the cheap at Bicester Village near Oxford during SEP. Initially I thought of fixing it with epoxy glue, but then reconsidered it after reading about toxic fumes. So now I'll happily use this as an exuse to buy yet another piece of Le Creuset. After extensive browsing on the net (at the expense of studying for tomorrow's early morning MechBio CA), I have finally decided on a 9" Le Creuset skillet in Carribean (I would love to see it in cobalt though). Hopefully Sg stocks it or I will have to order online. Also hopefully there will be discounts with Mother's day coming up though I wouldn't want to wait that long before my purchase.

No comments :

Post a Comment