Friday, February 17, 2012

0 Keep on swimmin'

Workload update

3213 Neuro
1. Neuronal integration notes
2. ISM ISM ISM >> way too neglected
3. SDL SDL SDL

3223 Immuno
- None at the moment - :D

3225 MicroB
4. Lab report
5. HA Phylogeny

2207 Heritage
6. Cambodia
FINALLY COMPLETED MY ESSAY - the longest piece I ever took to write!

2201 Com Sci
7. Tutorial
8. Project

Nearly drowning, but still surviving, at the moment.

So last week I watched TTSS with Hamm. We caught a 9.40 PM show which wasn't the most brilliant of ideas because I was already tired to begin with and the confusing, indecipherable plot didn't help either. And it so happened, unfortunately, that the theatre was freezing cold like they were trying to simulate Arctic conditions in there. So the combination of cold + sleepy + confused led to quite a miserable 2 h as well as a waste of money.

But just one week later, I now want to watch either Moneyball or Iron Lady. Both seem good, with the trailer of the latter more appealing. But reviews prefer the former. Beyond thinking about relaxation, I had better plan my schedule before leaving for Cambodia. Here goes:

Tmr (Fri)
- [1], [7], [8]

Sat
- [8], [3]

My squid ink/scallop tagliatelle: white wine (Riesling) squid ink pasta + seared scallops with mix veg and cherry tomatoes, coated in Chreese sauce and topped with ebiko. Maybe Halloween came early.


Quite disappointed that the squid ink tagliatelle didn't have the briny squid ink flavour I was looking for.

No comments :

Post a Comment