Monday, December 26, 2011

0 Ghost protocol

Just returned from watching MI4: Ghost Protocol. I expected this action film to be just like any other action film - brawn and boobs - but it turned out to be much more than that. The film featured some mind-boggling nifty technology. My favorite was the holographic projection screen. I'm not sure how exactly it works, but based on the movie, a robot tracks the movement of the target's eyes and constantly shifts an image (in the movie this was a statue) so that it appears to the viewer not to be moving. Cool stuff. Sticky gloves comes in a close second.

My schedule will be pretty relaxed until the New Year. Nothing much planned on my calendar. I just plan to do up an SEP album before school starts.

Mum is chasing me off to sleep. Bye

No comments :

Post a Comment