Friday, August 26, 2011

3 The final email

I've finally received that much anticipated email from King's last night just as I was about to switch of the laptop for the day. Everything is going smoothly as planned; I'll be taking

Essentials of Embryology (Developmental Biology)
Drugs & Diseases A (Fundamental Pharmacology)
Reproduction & Endocrinology (Human Physiology - Hormones & Health)
Molecular Genetics of Model Organisms (USP CBM)

Four life science modules, the first three which I will (thankfully) be taking with Charlene and the last one being on my own. In fact, the last module is an advanced module for final year students but according to the lady who relayed the email, the admissions tutor "feels [I] will be fine to take it with [my] experience." She makes it sound so tough I hope I hadn't make the wrong module selection, especially since I'll be all alone in that class.

Much packing left to do, a real headache trying to stuff three months of living into a 80x50x30 cm luggage bag. I've turned the bedroom into a war zone with the packing, and confining poor Bats to a small corner on my bed for his cat naps.

3 comments :

  1. THANKS for occupying my bed!! ahha lovely shot there, esp with bats squashed at one side. just a tip, dont need to bring so much basic tees. esp since your gna be layering etc. and its gna be cold and everyone is just gna see you wear coats! unless in sch of cuz where you take em off. plus you gta bring shoes!

    anyway, your mocs are ready to be air couriered over next week. i didnt take a pic coz my lap cant read my memory card. but i highly think ycan fit em. sarah says the suede will expand but it seems a pretty decent length to me. i stuffed some clothes which i dont need inside the box so kindly just place em in my closet thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. The thick windbreaker + 2 more thick jackets already occupy like 50% of the space! U send by air? Did u get anything for stepopie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah yeah thats the thing about winter wear. luckily mine is mid winter wear. you can only bring 1 luggage thats it? i haven't send the package yet. gonna send by express air. and i havent gotten anything for steph. how eh. i feel mean if i just send back a bday parcel for you and not for her! but i really dont have time to shop :/ my 'theological' essay isnt helping much. 2 more 750 word essays due this fri.

    btw i baked blueberry+carrot muffins! i found it pretty good actually. really moist but it tasted more like cake than muffin. it didn't rise as high as i expected though.

    ReplyDelete